1. The link above is the SOP that Jerry did for the project on June 28th.
2. Date: June 28th
3. Time: 8:00 am - to completion. The list has a very detailed description of the projects. If we are able to get 6 teams of 3, this will make over all work load easier to accomplish.
4. Equipment needed: equipment is stated in the link above, we will need 2 shovels, 2 rakes, 2 hoes with or with out nozzles, Weed eater is being provided by Joshua Payne another veteran that is volunteering to help out.
5. Location is stated in letter above, also the phone number stated above is to call when you arrive at front gate so that Jerry can provide code to get in.
6.Contact Information: Michael Carroll, Jerry number stated above.
7. Jerry & Bernice are providing water and meal for volunteers/ $400 dollar donation to VCR when tasks are complete
8.Volunteers: 4 to 6 teams of 3